Mini-Plex scheduled to partially open on May 11th.
The City of Huntsville has authorized the Mini-Plex to open for patrons participating in activities that adhere to facility-specific standards as established by the Health State Officer. Public sessions are not scheduled at this time.
Things to know before visiting the Mini-Plex
- Masks/facial coverings are encouraged while inside the facility.
- Be mindful of social distancing and floor markings for traffic flow.
- Be on the lookout for posted guidelines throughout the Mini-Plex.
- Follow any instructions given by staff or coaches.
- Staff will regularly sanitize “high-touch” areas and restrooms.
The following guidelines must be followed and will be strictly enforced by the City of Huntsville and the Mini-Plex staff.
- All activities must adhere to limitations of no more than 10 participants.
- Ensure 6-foot distancing separation between individuals not from the same family unit.
- Avoid use of shared equipment.
- Patrons are encouraged to wear masks or facial coverings when inside the facility.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entry. Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the facility.
- Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No more than one adult may accompany a participant.
- Any patron showing symptoms or signs of sickness must vacate the premise.
We appreciate your patience and support as we navigate through this transition period. Please know that we are committed to the well-being of our employees and patrons and are taking many necessary precautions to provide as safe an environment as possible. We know many of you are excited to get back on the ice and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Ice Complex Management.