Public/Open Hockey Rules & Requirements
- Full gear is required for open hockey, including a full cage mask for all players.
- All players (except goalies) must pay admission AND check-in at the front desk prior to taking the ice. The list will be verified before each game.
- Adult Open Hockey is for ages 18 & up.
- Youth Open Hockey is for ages 13 & up.
- Parent/Child Pick-Up is for children ages 13 & under who are accompanied by a parent.
- Checking is not permitted.
- The ideal maximum occupancy for open hockey is 20 players and 4 goalies.
- Certified Staff Coaches – These are the only people who can give private lessons during stick & puck times. These coaches have to be approved the IcePlex Facility Manager and purchase independent Liability Insurance prior to conducting any type of lessons whether they are paid or not paid for their services. Guest coaches who want to give private lessons must be approved by the Facility Manager in advance (min. 48 hour notice), not the day of the lesson. (See front office staff for more information on fees and requirements)
STICK & PUCK HOCKEY
NO GAMES PERMITTED
Full Hockey Gear, Helmet, Gloves, Long Sleeves & Long Pants
18+ & Up
17 & Under
Stick and Puck Passes
Includes Unlimited Admission to:
Stick and Puck
3 month- $160 3 month- $300
6 month- $275 6 month- $525
12 month- $425 12 month- $700
Individual Sessions: $15
Annual passes may be split into 2 consecutive payments
Membership starts from date of purchase
PUBLIC HOCKEY GAMES
Full Gear (Required), Helmet, Skates, Gloves, Elbow & Shin Pads,
Pants, Jersey & Socks (18+ Shoulder Pads Optional)
16 Years of Age And Older
6 Session- $84 (Good for one year)
12 Session- $156 (Good for one year)