Public Hockey Schedule
If you would like to be notified if one of the following pick-up or Stick & Puck sessions is canceled, please join our Public Hockey mailing list.
Public Hockey Rules & Requirements
- Full gear is required for open hockey, including a full cage mask for all players.
- All players (except goalies) must pay admission AND check-in at the front desk prior to taking the ice. The list will be verified before each game.
- Adult Open Hockey is for ages 18 & up.
- Youth Open Hockey is for ages 13 & up.
- Parent/Child Pick-Up is for children ages 13 & under who are accompanied by a parent.
- Checking is not permitted.
- The ideal maximum occupancy for open hockey is 20 players and 4 goalies.
Stick & Puck
- A helmet and gloves are required for Stick & Puck (for all ages).
- All players (including goalies) must pay admission AND check-in at the front desk prior to taking the ice.
- Stick & Puck is intended to be a practice session. Please be courteous to other skaters on the ice.
Buy a Pass and Save!