Recently, facility management has become aware of some misleading information on social media regarding the future of amateur hockey in the Huntsville area. We would like to take this opportunity to clarify a few critical points for our users.
The Ice Complex remains committed to service ALL aspects of ice related sports and recreational activities with the highest standards. This commitment extends to all aspects of hockey. As we look forward to reopening our beautifully renovated facility, we must show the City that we are good stewards of the investment they have made in us, especially if we hope to add a third sheet in the future. We are very excited to welcome all of our users back home to our beautifully updated facility this fall.
Ice Complex Management
NO PUBLIC SKATING OR STICK AND PUCK SESSIONS AT THIS TIME.
Our previous facility number 256-883-3774 is not being transferred to our existing phone line. The best way to reach us is to call (256) 564-8054 or email one of the contacts below.
Things to know before visiting the Mini-Plex
- Masks/facial coverings are required while inside the facility.
- Be mindful of social distancing and floor markings for traffic flow.
- Be on the lookout for posted guidelines throughout the Mini-Plex.
- Follow any instructions given by staff or coaches.
- Staff will regularly sanitize “high-touch” areas and restrooms.
The following guidelines must be followed and will be strictly enforced by the City of Huntsville and the Mini-Plex staff.
- All activities must adhere to limitations of no more than 14 participants.
- Ensure 6-foot distancing separation between individuals not from the same family unit.
- Avoid use of shared equipment.
- Patrons are encouraged to wear masks or facial coverings when inside the facility.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entry. Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the facility.
- Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No more than one adult may accompany a participant.
- Any patron showing symptoms or signs of sickness must vacate the premise.
We appreciate your patience and support as we navigate through this transition period. Please know that we are committed to the well-being of our employees and patrons and are taking many necessary precautions to provide as safe an environment as possible. We know many of you are excited to get back on the ice and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Ice Complex Management.